VetIT is one of the leading suppliers of cloud-based practice management software in the Veterinary market, based in Malmesbury and Cwmbran. Our product was initially introduced into the market over 12 years ago and is used in hundreds of veterinary practices in the UK and around the world. Today VetIT is part of the UK’s largest wholesaler, National Veterinary Services Ltd, based in Stoke on Trent.
For more information, please visit our website www.vetit.co.uk
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to work part-time with the Board and lead our Marketing initiatives. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Our Marketing Strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyse sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Organise our presence at Exhibitions and conferences
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Strategist or Marketing Manager
- Demonstrate experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- CIM diploma or CIM certificate level 4 or BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Understanding of web design
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Home based until current restrictions are lifted, and then based in our Malmesbury office
- Hours are flexible
- 12-month initial contract
- 43 hours per month (average of 10 hours per week)
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org titled Marketing Manager in the subject line and attach a covering letter and CV.